Take a deep breath. That’s what we told Veria when they needed help with their in-store branding and signage in less than two months. Veria wanted to draw people into their new Wellness Centers and then have them walk out having purchased Veria’s healthy and all-natural products. We navigated the brand journey already started by architects and interior designers and created design that was not only good, but also good for you. Okay, now breathe out.
- Visually bring to life a new retail store concept that brings the best of health and wellness together in one convenient, trusted, comprehensive resource.
- Appeal to affluent shoppers interested in creating and/or maintaining a healthier lifestyle to choose Veria as their one-stop destination in wellness.
- Educate consumers that Veria is the trusted place for information, products and services in the health and wellness market.
- Research the health and wellness market and create a brand experience tailor made to fit the target audience who want to enhance their lives through natural products and services.
- Develop branding and graphics consistent with an upscale brand to appeal to affluent shoppers.
- Create simple and clean branded in-store signage that conveys a healthy, positive lifestyle.
- Create promotional in-store signage that marries with the core branding.
- Work within the established architectural guidelines to seamlessly integrate the signage within the environment to create a memorable and pleasant shopping experience for the consumer.
- Guide the consumers through the store and educate them about the various products and services through visual cues demonstrated via uncomplicated and elegant soffit illustrations.
- The first location in Plano, Texas opened to overwhelming success.
- Based on the success of the Plano location, subsequent locations opened in Arlington, Texas; Bethesda, Maryland and Chicago, Illinois.