We met a small group of women with a big vision to make a difference in the lives of women. They were on a mission to build a supportive living community that would give a sense of purpose to those in crisis and enable permanent, positive change; a place where women and their children could discover a new path. After learning more about this cause, we knew that we had to align ourselves with their mission and contribute in any way we could to help further this worthy cause. We decided to dedicate our time and resources to helping them build their brand.
- Create a brand that tells The Gatehouse story and communicates its mission.
- Build a brand identity that educates and appeals to a diverse target audience of donors, volunteers and placement services.
- Create a brand personality that conveys warmth, compassion and integrity.
- Help build a positive reputation and credibility through the brand.
- Develop messaging and positioning strategies that educate the target audience about the cause.
- Build a consistent brand identity across all elements including website, collateral, brochure, invitation, table tents and signage to give the brand credibility
- Create a clean and simple look with accents of bright, sunny colors and heartwarming, lifestyle photography to give the brand a warm, compassionate and friendly feel.
- The Gatehouse broke ground in the Fall of 2013 and is making steady progress for an opening estimated for the fall of 2014.
- The website and marketing materials have been successful in promoting and educating the audience about The Gatehouse cause.
- The branding of The Gatehouse has enhanced the organization’s public presence through fundraising and PR efforts.